Creative Designer (The Atelier & Co.) – Singapore
We are Asia’s pre-eminent luxury events, curated gifts, and floral design house. Through our works, we aim to bring to life our ethos of Beauty. Luxury. Exceptional.
We are looking for a creative who possess a strong understanding of good design principles, keen eye for aesthetics, and a demonstrated capability in executing creative works in a timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, design, and create visual assets and collaterals for the Company’s brands across multiple touch points and platforms.
- Design, and create assets, collaterals for client projects.
- Conceptualize, design, and create VM Display for the Company’s outlets
- Ideate, craft and execute creative concepts and key visuals.
What you should have
- Min 7-10 years of creative design experience
- A proven track record of extensive design works
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication and conceptual thinking
- Ability to manage and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Keen eye for good aesthetics and knowledge of good design principles
- Drawing, sketching, and illustration is a plus (not required)
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.