UI/UX Design Intern (Full-time / Part-time) (IWS FinTech) – Singapore
We are seeking a talented UI/UX Design Intern to join our team and provide support with
anything that requires design and creativity.
You will get the chance to create, design, and develop digital assets to support the visual and
user experience elements for websites, mobile apps, of our company and blockchain projects
across multiple mediums.
- Assisting with website and mobile app design projects
- Assisting with general design tasks, such as creating graphics or editing images
- Conducting research on user behaviour and preferences to inform design decisions
- Collaborating with front-end developers to ensure that designs are properly implemented
- Staying up-to-date with latest industry trends and best practices in web and mobile design
in the world of blockchain
- An undergraduate or diploma holder in graphic design, interactive media or related fields
- Familiarity in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Knowledge of user research and testing methods to improve user experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with cross-
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design skills
- 3D/digital design skills are a plus
Different people have different needs for their internship and we understand the need for flexibility. We have both full time and part time internships available, however a minimum 3 months commitment is required. Internships can be extended to 6 months if preferred.
Compensation will be determined predominantly if it’s on a part-time or full-time basis, amongst other considerations.
At IWS FinTech, we’re passionate about helping companies become more innovative using blockchain and fintech. We believe that technology is the key to unlocking any company’s potential, and we’re dedicated to providing the tools needed to get there.
From think tanks to business and product development to project management. We offer a full suite of services that will help develop strategies, define goals, and execute on them. We’ll work to find the best way forward for the companies, be it mid-sized or startups, as it evolves into a digital powerhouse.
And when it comes down to it? We don’t just offer business advice— we provide solutions that are going to change businesses for good.
hat’s why we’ve been working with innovative companies since 2018— and it’s why we’re here for you right now.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.