Land surveyor (RB ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.) – Shaw Road
Location: Shaw Road – Northeast Region
Assist Site Manager to establish the horizontal and vertical control to ensure the project is built within the tolerance of the design.
Duties and Responsibility
- Overall responsible for the land surveying task.
- To perform levelling, traversing, setting-out point, survey data collecting, layout, map and field of topographic surveying, boundary surveys etc.
- Working closely with the engineering and construction team to meet the survey work required.
- Manage and plan the land surveying work schedule to ensure all drawings are accurately for survey work and approved by relevant teams.
- Ensure correctness of build-up according to construction plans and drawing. Verified accuracy of survey data, measurement and calculations.
- Carry out as-built surveys, and settlement monitoring for buildings
- Prepare and submit pre and post construction drawings if necessary.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Autocad, Land Project Development Software or Other Processing Software, any BIM related software, Microsoft office or etc
- Must be a team player and ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Good time management and independent skills.
- Able to cope in a fast pace environment. Posse good leadership and organizing abilities and prepare to work long hours when necessary
- Manage and maintain all survey instruments and survey data and records well.
- Class 3 Singapore driving license
- Singapore land surveyor certificate
- 1 years project surveying skills and 1 years working on site using surveying equipment.
- Experience in carry out project survey in commercial / residential / plant / civil work.
- Competency of using survey instrument and surveying software.
- Diploma in land surveying, Geology/Geophysics or Civil Engineering preferred with relevant land surveying working experience
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.