Event Sales Executive (LAMC Productions) – Central Region
A leading LIVE concert and comedy promoter in Asia is searching for the right candidate who is committed to their craft to join our team! If your world revolves around all things entertainment, always up to date with trends, enjoy music, we’d love to hear from you!
- Outgoing and organised with an event / business management Diploma / Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with B2B.
- Strong command of English, great communication skills, in both written and spoken.
- Independent, self-motivated and highly disciplined with a results oriented mindset.
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous projects and work long hours.
- Curious and strategic by nature – brimming with exciting and original ideas.
- A good team player but able to work independently at the same time.
- Able to start immediately. Must be able to work on weekends.
- Fluent in Mandarin & English.
- To manage the implementation of initiatives or campaigns with identified partners and stakeholders.
- Business development by sourcing for new partners & clients and also maintaining current client relationships.
- Presenting sales pitches and proposals to potential sponsors and clients.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow and expand the company.
- Able to prepare proposals / resourcefulness with entertainment contacts.
- Work closely with the company directors to achieve sales targets and goals.
- Additional Ad-hoc duties when required.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.