Sales & Event Marketing Assistant Manager (LE LAC PTE LTD) – Singapore
Being the Sales & Event Marketing Assistant Manager, you will be asked to
- Organise sales occasional events and pop-ups, and be the actual salesperson at these events
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate with customers using the brand language
- Manage connections with the brand community on social media platforms, create and manage social media accounts
- Perform activities related to live commerce, prepare events, manage video sessions, create content, presentation in front of the camera, then analyze results
- Close follow up on digital campaigns with collaborators
- Gain good product knowledge, understanding of customer landscape, competition, pricing and other market variables to drive the business performance
- Participate from strategy and marketing calendar planning to execution.
- Manage loyalty programs and multiple applications on e-commerce platforms
- Liaise with warehouse and supply chain manager to manage stock for events and campaigns
Who we are
LE LAC PTE LTD is a dynamic, agile, Singapore-based company focusing on business development of premium lifestyle brands, primarily on Beauty / Personal Care & Home Deco, through B2B working with 100+ F&B, hospitality, fitness, retailers and B2C direct to customer e-commerce.
We work closely with trendsetting select shops in Southeast Asia to bring the latest personal care and home decor brands to customers around the region. Our exciting multicultural environment creates plenty of opportunities for those looking to expand their skills in retail, sales and marketing – so if you have energy and ambition we would like to invite you on board! Join a cutting-edge team and become an expert in the most up-to-date trends and technologies being used in the field such as Web3! Expand your skill set with hands-on experience that will give you a competitive edge.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.