Group Intern Marketing & Communications (Les Amis Group) – Singapore
Focused on growing brand awareness, building reputation and developing effective communication strategies, our team is looking for a marketing and communications Intern to join the fast-paced world of F&B brand management. This is a great opportunity to show off your astute communication skills, and digital strengths, including social and email strategies. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of various digital platforms and marketing strategies, have an analytical eye for data, and have a good understanding of the importance of branding. In this role, you should be creative, meticulous, and have a strong understanding of basic marketing and communications strategies. You should be able to multi-task between ongoing projects and brands. Your goal will be to assist the current team to create impactful campaigns that capture and sell the various brands under the Group.
- Support the marketing and communications team in their various day to day tasks
- Active participation in strategic planning process, including developing goals, objectives and processes while gaining experience with multi-brand management, marketing and communications strategies, public relations management, digital marketing processes and data analysis
- Interested in learning how to engage team members, employees and stakeholders professionally
- Work with the team to develop, implement and execute the digital marketing strategy to ensure visibility of our various restaurant brands and to retain and/or acquire new customers
- Drive development and management of digital co-marketing and co-branded partnerships internal and partners
- Generate insights for improving content marketing efforts and social media campaigns. Support demand generation activities by identifying content opportunities
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Support the team to do market studies, competitor studies, campaign reports and other necessary reports
- In charge of managing and executing the monthly ‘Treat’ Les Amis Group newsletter
Who is an ideal fit:
- Someone who has a realistic but ‘can do’ positive outlook
- Not afraid of trying new things out and ready to hit the ground running
- A solution seeker who looks for creative answers
- Looking for a home with people they can trust, people who got your back
- If you love food and you have a keen interest in food. You’ll get to try the various concepts within the Group. You will never go hungry again!
- Singaporean or PR only*
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Easy-going personality with a strong will to learn and has a teachable spirit
- Capability to multi-task simultaneous ongoing projects
- Work collaboratively with the ability to express design concepts to others, able to work well in a team environment or independently
- Good time management and efficiency of completing assigned tasks
- Interest in PR management is a plus!
Who we are:
Driven by a passion to deliver amazing culinary experience, the Les Ami Group marketing and communications team is responsible for 25 different brands with more than 39 restaurants and outlets island-wide, with more expansion plans in the pipeline. The Les Amis Group has gone from strength to strength, capitalising on its commitment to quality in food, wine and service, while venture into other cuisine styles and concepts.
With award-winning concepts ranging from high-end French and Japanese restaurants to mid-market concepts offering Italian pizzas, Vietnamese noodles and authentic French bistro dining. Les Amis Group is undisputedly one of Singapore’s most influential and well-respected restaurant groups.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.