Account Coordinator (Intern) – July 2023 onwards (Mercury PR) – Singapore
Mercury is a fully integrated agency offering 360-degree marketing consultancy, event management, public relations, content creation, social and influencer engagement. For more information, visit https://mercury-integrated.com/.
This PR internship will give you a firsthand experience of what goes on behind a Public Relations agency.You will look forward to developing and growing within an agency representing a dynamic array of international and reputable fashion, luxury, lifestyle, beauty, and hospitality clients.
Your areas of focus will be:
- Attend, participate, and provide support at client events, meetings, media sessions, and
brainstorming sessions as require
- Assist in the development, research, and updating of media lists
- Assist in the production and development of press releases and press kits
- Assist in administrative duties including sorting, collating, mailings, and other administrative functions as assigned
- Sample management for fashion brands – Keeping an accurate inventory of clients’ samples, creation/updating of sample trackers, preparation of loan forms, facilitation of delivery to media/influencers, and follow up on sample returns
- Develop content and other collaterals including press releases, press kits, bios, factsheets, social media campaign briefs, website copies, etc.
- Media/influencer outreach, pitching, and liaison for events/campaigns
- Conduct regular media monitoring on coverage, track, analyze, and compile brand reports, and work closely with clients and internal teams to provide regular updates to ensure KPIs are met
- Assist in office housekeeping and cleanliness
You will need:
- Passion, interest, and a good understanding of global and industry trends in fashion, beauty, luxury and lifestyle
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with high levels of initiative
- Excellent written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
You can look forward to:
- A wealth of diverse opportunities and challenges to develop and grow your skill sets
- An exciting and dynamic client portfolio of international and reputable brands
- Being involved in a wide range of brand experiences and events
- A highly-supportive and collaborative work environment
- A motivating, fun, and integrated work culture
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.