Creative Marketing Intern (The Creator’s Catalogue) – Singapore
The Creator’s Catalogue is a boutique social media agency that specialises in branded content creation. We are a one-stop solution in creating organic branded content that helps boost our client’s social media presence. Empowering brands, one at a time.
The potential candidate will work closely with the creative team to create and conceptualise social media deliverables and digital assets.
- Social media management support for key client accounts & brands
- Responsible for making sure that all creative assets remain consistent with the client’s brand codes & creative guideline
- Influencer marketing and liaison for engagement and campaigns
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Creative, responsible and proactive
- Meticulous and a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work within timelines with quick turnaround
- Support role for any ad-hoc campaigns/KOL campaign or marketing brand activations when required
Experience in photography & videography is a plus point too!
Please send in your portfolio and a short introduction of yourselves.
Who we are:
The Creator’s Catalogue is a full-suite Creative and PR Communications agency dedicated to curating and creating brand design, social media marketing strategies, digital media and integrated campaigns with purpose, intent and value.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.