Sales Interior Designer (Pavilon Building Contractor) – Singapore
The Sales Designer is responsible for all phases of the residential renovation projects. From homeowners/workers discussion, design conceptualising, rendering visuals (2D/3D drawings), and drafting out quotations to project implementation.
- Conduct meetings with homeowners to determine factors affecting the design concept, such as budget, design preferences, purpose, practicality, and functionality.
- Advise homeowners on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of materials and furnishing, and color coordination.
- Draft out space planning and visualize in 2D/3D perspective.
- Prepare design proposals with concept images, material, and colour selections for homeowners.
- Produce tender drawings, working drawings, and interior finishing specifications for workers’ understanding.
- Source materials and gather cost estimates from suppliers for budgeting.
- To be involved in site execution, site supervision, and general project management.
- Liaise design/construction issues with homeowners and workers.
- Must have min. 2 years of related job experience.
- Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent.
- A proficient level of experience in the use of Sketchup/3D Max/AutoCad, and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable interfacing with homeowners, workers, and suppliers.
- A basic level of experience in design/planning principles and interpretation of design concepts.
- Singaporeans Only.
- Full autonomy given for your projects and career progression
- Hybrid working model – mobile work/site meetings/office space
- Showroom Location: Great accessibility for food/public transport
Who we are:
Pavilon (Building Contractor), with over 30 years of experience and expertise, is dedicated to making homeowners’ dream homes a reality. Hoping to find like-minded individuals with a passion for residential interior designing and serving homeowners throughout their renovation journey.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.