Communications Intern (Singapore American School) – Singapore
The communications intern will assist with communications tasks including, but not limited to, writing and editing, photo editing, web and social media analytics, social media content, graphic design, digital asset management, and other communications and administrative support tasks as assigned.
This communications internship is a six to 12-month, paid internship. This role requires an energetic, dedicated, and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks. This individual is a team player who is willing to learn and share their input when collaborating on projects.
- Draft and organize social media content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and X
- Create and coordinate content for social media campaigns
- Monitor and research trending topics and tools
- General social media planning, research, and coordination as assigned
Writing and Editing:
- Photo captions
- Posts on website
- Edit and format photos and videos for social media and website
- Upload photos to media management software
- Digital asset management
- Manage special projects pertaining to the online efforts of the department
- Any other related tasks to support the communications department
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Creative thinker
- Keen to learn about social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and X)
- A natural techie with the interest and ability to learn new technologies and new applications
- Self-starter, with the ability to work both independently as well as a member of the team
- Singaporean or PR
- Our communications internship is available all year long. You can be at the end of your studies, in a gap year, or between two academic years
- Working hours can be negotiated depending on your availability (minimum 20 hours a week)
Who we are:
Since 1956, Singapore American School has made tremendous strides in its vision to be a world leader in education, cultivating exceptional thinkers prepared for the future.
Inspiring faculty, instructional assistants, administrators, and operational staff work together in a non profit organization to offer a personalized learning journey and exemplary education to every student.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.