Associate Trainee (Campaign Specialist) – Graduate Management Internship (Access Communications Pte Ltd) – Singapore
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic graduate who is eager to learn more about marketing & communications in a fast-paced agency environment and keen to learn about campaign management and cumulate working experience through on-the-job training and be considered for a full-time role after 6-month. This a graduate internship programme.
JOB TITLE: Associate Trainee (Campaign Coordinator)
Sector: Beauty, Wellness, Style, Lifestyle
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary: General assistant for communications and activation matters, support the associates with their reporting, market research and business administration
- Assist in communications media monitoring duties: reading magazines, clipping, scanning and resizing – maintaining the library
- Assist office manager for office business administrative needs
- Assist with secretarial/receptionist duties when required.
- Market research information
- To be pro-active and contribute actively to corporate growth-related activities.
- Update media lists
- Support with creation of contents and update of social media platforms
- Assist with marketing the Access Communications brand (Digital Social Platforms Website, Gifting)
- Assist in preparing and following up on matters-related to acquiring new clients/accounts
- Assist Associates with liaising with suppliers and vendors for tools production include, press kit/gifts production and dissemination coordination
- Assist in preparing campaign proposal and brief
- Assist in general administrative communications and events duties, including door-gifts packing, phone invitation and rsvp (tele-consulting), data-entry.
- Participate in campaign executions
- Assist associates in daily media liaison including samples maintainence
- Coordinate with courier and international for samples coordination
- Following-up with media to on their enquiries for price, point of sales
- Coordination of samples loans and returns with the media and HQ office.
- Tracking & valuating published articles/interviews in print & online.
- Tracking Competitors activities
- Compiling list of expected coverage in local magazines and report support.
- Assist in client-servicing matters
- Market research to gather relevant market information and insights to prepare for Communication PR reports and marketing.
- Media Monitoring & Reports
- Assist in coordinating advertising activities and following-up on materials coordination Preparing monthly/post-project reports.
You should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
- Applicants must have a minimum 6-month availability and keen to be trained and committed for a full-time position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Powerpoint, Excel
- Able to multi-task with excellent time management
- Performs well under pressure
- Disciplined and self-motivated.
We have three open positions.
Who we are:
Access Communications is an agency that provides communications & marketing solutions for retail & lifestyle brands in Singapore and the SE Asia region. Brands that have trusted us include: Luxury skincare Noble Panacea, Sincere Watch, Cortina Watch, Gentle Monster, Cafe Kitsune, Versace, Norqain Watch, Beyond The Vines. Our team’s vision is to be a fulfilled collective of high-performance communicators and marketeers who are believes in working hard and playing hard.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.