PR & Communications Executive (6-month Internship) (The PR Salon) – Singapore
We are looking for strategic, creative and curious communications
professionals. Be part of our fun & hardworking team, and get a
chance to learn hands-on how communication campaigns are conceptualized
and executed in the industry.
- Planning and executing clients’ PR campaigns.
- Drafting and distributing press releases
- Strategizing and executing creative media pitches to capture the interest of various media outlets.
- Identifying potential influencers and key opinion leaders for partnership opportunities, and managing these engagements.
- Overseeing the management of social media channels to ensure consistent and engaging content.
- Planning and maintaining the social media calendar to optimize posting times and content themes.
in the production and management of high-quality social media content
that aligns with brand messages and marketing goals.
Desired Qualities of Team Members:
verbal and written communication skills, enabling clear and engaging
interactions with team members, clients, and media representatives.
ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work independently with
minimal supervision, demonstrating strong time management and
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment, contributing to a positive, productive work atmosphere.
Good to have skills:
Adobe photoshop, video editing and animations
Who we are:
We are a full-service PR & Marketing agency that specializes in Food/Beverage, Consumer Goods, & Lifestyle industries. We work with some of the most exciting brands, crafting effective PR and social media campaigns for them.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.