Freelance Interior Designer (Ohmyhome Pte Ltd.) – Singapore
Job Scope/ Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design conceptualization with detailed material and color specification with architectural design space planning.
- Facilitate design development & site implementation independently from inception through completion.
- Work closely with the project managers regarding site supervision including site measurement and marking with material selections.
- Prepare and execute 2D and 3D drawings for visualization and communication of design outputs
- Production of detailed design and construction drawings for quotation and site implementation.
- Manage, lead and review the production of design and construction drawings in the presence of a drafter or junior designer.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and contractors to meet budgetary and technical requirements.
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyor to ensure quotations are correct and updated.
- Prompt delivery of services and solutions with professionalism and quality. Able to troubleshoot issues on site with Project Managers.
- Support Sales Director in design presentations with potential and confirmed clients.
- Work closely with the Sales Director and the Management Team to ensure deadlines are met.
- All other job duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Min. of Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 4-7 years of experience in Interior Design / Interior Architecture.
- High design standards and knowledge of current market trends in renovation.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Enscape software, is a must.
- Knowledge of Cohoom and other AI room planning softwares is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Adobe based softwares (Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Indesign).
- Proficiency in Google based softwares (Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets).
- Good eye for detail, color schemes and has knowledge of materials and finishes.
- Possess good behavior and is able to speak and write English well. Additional languages like Mandarin and(or) Hokkien are a bonus.
- Able to work independently and/ or with a team.
- Able to engage with customers and attend to their needs.
- Able to organize and meet deadlines.
- Able to coordinate and liaise with various suppliers, contractors and specialists.
- Strong renovation experience in residential and commercial projects.
- Knowledgeable of the renovation process and construction timelines.
- Has a keen eye for detail and ensuring construction execution is as per approved design.
Who we are:
Ohmyhome, the groundbreaking real estate platform that has made its mark on the global stage. As the first proptech company from Southeast Asia to be listed on NASDAQ, Ohmyhome has redefined the industry with its innovative approach and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Experience the power of a truly global real estate solution with Ohmyhome, where cutting-edge technology meets unparalleled convenience and reliability.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Portfolio along with your Resume is updated and attached
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.