Service Design Internship (Oculus Design Pte Ltd) – Singapore
We are a purpose-led strategic brand and design agency who delivers marketing and communication solutions that meet our client’s goals.
What does the role involve?
- Handle all aspects of project from planning through to delivery.
- Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations; proactively chase and interrogate delays.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of brands.
- Manage a multiple number of projects at any one time, all at different stages and with different requirements.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Develop content for social media post
- Ensure timelines are met and work produced is of highest standard.
What are we looking for
- Min 1 year experience in Account Management/Project Management
- Strong prioritization skills, time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
- Skills in using multiple forms of social media.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Work on well-known accounts
- Work in a friendly environment with a like-minded team
- Lots of opportunities to grow and be coached
How to Apply
Login to SingapuraJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.