Digital Marketing Associate (The Atelier & Co.) – Singapore
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned professional from MNCs
- Significant opportunity to develop technical and creative skills
- Opportunity to have immediate impact on direction of the Company
- Learn and develop luxury retail, events, and services skills and experience
- Opportunity to travel to exotic locations
Formulate, create, and execute digital marketing campaigns on multiple digital platforms and traditional media channels with a focus on achieving/exceeding reach, engagement, and conversion goals with our target audience.
Job Scope + Responsibilities
- Formulate, create, and execute marketing campaigns across digital marketing platforms including FB, IG, Google Ads, Linkedin, and Youtube.
- Formulate and generate creative marketing ideas, collaterals, and assets.
- Formulate and create marketing campaign actionable plans, budgets and goals.
- Track, analyze marketing campaign performances and develop improvement plans.
- Meet/exceed monthly digital marketing goals and targets.
Skills + Qualifications Required
- Min 5 – 7 years of Marketing/Digital Marketing experience.
- Google Ads Manager.
- Facebook Ads Manager.
- EDM/Mailchimp email marketing experience.
- LinkedIn Ads Manager.
- Google Analytics.
- Marketing performance analytics.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Apps proficiency.
- Demonstrate positive/hi-energy attitude.
- Demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Creative Agency experience a plus.
- Luxury brand experience a plus.
How to Apply
Login to SingapuraJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.