Account & Strategy Manager (F&B) (Grimm & Company) – Singapore
We are Grimm & Company, Singapore’s refreshingly eccentric boutique F&B branding & marketing agency. We’re expanding and looking for amazing, creative and passionate individuals to join our team.
These individuals are seeking:
- to project manage exciting F&B projects (local & regional) under their wing, with a strong sense of pride and desire to elevate them to greater heights
- autonomy to express their unadulterated imaginative and creative flair
- to stand apart from the masses
- rewarding & enjoyable hard work
- work-life balance
Scope of work:
- Ideate & strategize concepts & content for branding and/or social media marketing deliverables to help clients achieve their desired objectives.
- Be a brand guardian/advisor for assigned client accounts – understanding and preserving the brand’s identity, guidelines and ethos.
- Professionally manage & service our client accounts and their deliverables with excellent customer service, timeliness, accountability and with the client’s interests at heart.
- Plan F&B marketing and promotional initiatives for clients
- Strategic copywriting for social media content & marketing collaterals
- Planning & managing photoshoot production for social media accounts
- Social media content & community management
- Social media advertising campaign set-up, planning, execution and review.
- Effectively manage and communicate with designers, photographers, videographer and other stakeholders to ensure all assigned deliverables are promptly completed with high quality.
- Assist the agency’s directors in developing awareness for the company and assist in ad-hoc tasks.
- Manage & motivate a small team of direct reports to ensure deliverables are completed with quality and timeliness.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a perfect GPA score. Nah, just playing. That’s not important to us, academic achievements ain’t everything.
- Passionate about food & beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic). We’re dead serious about this.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in small creative agencies, creative production houses or marketing for F&B venues/brands.
- Love storytelling.
- Highly responsible and accountable.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Be culturally savvy with great knowledge and curiosity in social trends, music, movies, TV shows & pop culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Solid project management skills
- Must be a Singaporean Citizen or PR.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.