UX/UI Lead (Mintable Pte Ltd) – Singapore
The UI/UX Lead must be a great leader with the ability to maximize the talents of the teams. This means being a coach, an instructor, a team leader and a critic all at once. UI/UX Lead works with Designers, Product Managers, Front End Engineers, Copywriters, and other Marketers on a regular basis to ensure the full experience of the UI/UX of the product, and web/mobile application are being taken care of.
Role & Responsibilities
- Communicating across different teams, including product, research, marketing, sales and engineering
- Empower, mentor and designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team
- Demonstrate UI design thought-leadership across departments with particular emphasis within the UI Design team
- Drive the UI Style Guide, set the UX / UI design standards.
- Coordinate planning and executing iterative prototyping and user research
- Understand and utilise on-going analytics and other available data to inform and justify design decisions
- Create visual strategies, wireframes, page layouts, interactions, prototypes, icons that are in line with style guides and are of high quality standards
- Support the Sales and Marketing team, creating required designs for advertising or collateral sales efforts
- Stay abreast of UX trends, corporate and industry standards looking for creative ideas
- Creating and facilitating an environment, process and design system that supports consistent UX principles and processes across devices and channels
- Research and develop intuitive and engaging desktop/mobile experience tailored to personality of the Brand
- Ensure that the tasks are delivered on a timely manner.
- 5-8 years’ experience as a graphic designer, UX designer, UI designer, interaction designer, visual design, or similar
- Examples of high-level visual strategy, highly detailed wireframes and designs
- Delivers solutions aligned with strategic departmental front-end direction
- Leads, mentors and coaches other designers of mixed disciplines
- Excellent problem solving and design skills
- Ability to interpret user problems within the context of the product/business and detailed findings into actionable design recommendations and solutions.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written, oral and visual).
- Ability to work with multi-ethnic cross-functional teams
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.