Marketing & Communications Intern. (Randstad Singapore) – Singapore
who we are:
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and specialises in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. In Singapore, we have more than 28 years’ experience in recruiting the best professionals in accounting and finance, banking and financial services, corporate and secretarial support, engineering, human resources, information technology, life sciences as well as sales and marketing.
about the job
We are looking for two highly motivated Marketing & Communications Interns to support the regional marketing team on a number of high profile key marketing / branding projects and campaigns scheduled for launch between the months of January to the end of June 2023. Applicants must be undergraduates (or waiting to graduate) and fully committed to work during this period to qualify for the internship. The internship includes a week of onboarding in the last week of December 2022.
Applicants need to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment, and possess an excellent grasp of the English language. Working on a broad range of marketing projects, you should be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable with working on various tasks that range from website updates, social media, events management, email marketing, data entry, research and reporting. There will also be the opportunity to become involved in a few strategic marketing projects that span across Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. There will also be a week of onboarding at the end of June/July to set you up for success.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the senior marketing & communications manager and working in a team based in Singapore. You will also be working with marketing members across the region for projects and initiatives.
skills and experience required
- Highly organised with strong work ethics (commitment to delivering quality work)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, proofreading and collating top level information into reports
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to manage a wide range of competing demands
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly, Word and Excel
- Experience with video-editing and design tools, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides etc would be an added advantage
- Strong people skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient and adhere to deadlines
- Has a sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- High adaptability and willingness to learn, with a strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work independently when necessary
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate should be passionate, enthusiastic and knows how to work hard and have fun!
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.