Account Intern (Alto Marketing) – Singapore
WHO YOU ARE
You’re creative, precise, a multi-tasker, work well with people, and most importantly, have a passion for digital and social media marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Liaise with clients, internal entities and external vendors for project production, project execution plan, tracking, schedules, deliverables and ensure project deadlines and budgets are met
- Plan workflow schedule and project timeline to ensure the completion of the project on time.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients and maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and follow-up actions to ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Prepare clear briefs and work with the creative team to develop digital marketing campaigns that meet the objectives and budget.
- Perform checks on content produced by the creative team to ensure adherence to client’s brand guidelines, quality, and creativity.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with the creative team to propose digital marketing strategies and content ideas.
- Source for external vendors/ freelancers (copywriters, printers, photographers) as necessary.
- Attention to detail and being meticulous is crucial to excel in this role!
- Able to commit for at least 6-months with possibility of conversion to a full time position upon good performance
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Strong knowledge of content for F&B, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle trends
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.