UI/UX Designer Intern (Techzu Ichicode Pte Ltd) – Singapore
- Exposure to designs for different industries
- UIUX design experience in multiple devices and software
- Future career opportunities with us
We are looking for innovative and motivated individuals who have flair for creative designing.
UIUX Designer intern responsibilities include requirement gathering, building of sitemaps and simple graphic designs. If you have a portfolio of design projects and basic understanding of design softwares, we are interested in meeting you!
- Gather user requirements alongside with sales and project team from clients
- Illustrate project design using process flows, sitemaps and mock up screens
- Design graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Portfolio of design projects
- Basic knowledge of wireframing tools (e.g. InVision)
- Basic knowledge of design software like Figma or Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop or Sketch
- Have good time management
- Able to work in a team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.