Content Writer Intern (Sethlui.com) – East Region
With over 1 million unique visitors and over 2.5 million page views each month, SETHLUI.com is the highest read food blog in Singapore. SETHLUI.com started as a blog, but has evolved to incorporate multiple writers as a hybrid, online publication with a personal voice.
Having a keen interest in eating, traveling and drinking, we cover everything from hawker food to premium fine-dining restaurants like Ku De Ta, Morton’s, Long Bar Steakhouse and so on.
Above all, we try to give honest, balanced reviews without getting sued by restaurant owners. This is more than your average food and travel blog.
- We want people who are passionate about food, nightlife and travel, and are able to express their thoughts on paper well. Good photography is always a requirement to tell a visual story along with words.
- You will need to enjoy going to events, talking to people, being proactive and always be willing to learn and improve.
- As a Photojournalist Intern for Sethlui.com, you are a curator of good food and need an eye for the next latest big food trend. Can you suss out the hidden local food gems no one has heard of or the next food trend that everyone would be hyping over?
- Our interns will entail attending events and tastings when not in the office, creating headlines and articles, publishing the latest trends. As such, you would need to be familiar with food trends and hidden gems.
- For interns, you will be writing a mix of long form reviews (~800 words), best of food/travel listicles as well as short form news articles (150-200 words). You can expect to write around 2 articles daily.
- Candidate must have a strong love for writing and ability to write in a concise, clear manner for online articles
- An eye for detail to portray accurate information with grammatically correct sentences
- Bubbly and lively personality
- Strong command of English
- Responsible and dedicated to tasks
- You’re a foodie – Good knowledge and exposure to food
- An eye for detail to portray accurate information with grammatically correct
- Good eye in photography and creative when it comes to thinking of eye-catching headlines.
- Concise writing that is grammatically sound
- Candidates with good food knowledge and familiar with food terminologies will have an added advantage
If you are keen to apply for this position, please send us your CV as well as an 80 to 100 word food-related writeup (including photographs). We will contact you as soon as possible if you are shortlisted for this position.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.