Marketing Creative Intern (DNM Investments) – East Region
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist with creation of visual/verbal assets for various channels of the brand.
- Assist with Marketing Creatives Creation & Management.
- Create visual assets for various marketing channels e.g., brand website, social media, collaborating platforms, and flagship counter.
- Manage creative assets throughout brand marketing channels up to date.
- Manage media communication e.g., Building up brand PR plan & follow-ups.
- Liaise with business partners and manage brand collaborators.
- Assist with overall management of online and offline retail shop operations.
Learning Outcomes and Objectives
- To gain exposure to brand marketing which is a great career path to pursue.
- To gain knowledge and skills in managing digital marketing and E-commerce.
- To gain experience in handling media communication and business partners.
- To develop and improve design skills.
- To be able to cope with multitasking business environment.
- Strong willingness to grow together with the brand.
- Consistent work ethics.
- Work-disciplined/minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated/business-orientated mindset.
- Strategic thinking for marketing activities.
- A good background in graphic design with basic design skills e.g., Adobe design programs, design apps.
- Photography skills will be a great plus.
Singaporean or P.R. to apply.
Only shortlists will be contacted directly by the company.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.