Event & Operations Intern (Blue Sky Escapes) – Singapore
Blue Sky Escapes, a member of the exclusive Virtuoso travel network, empowers the curious to unlock and uncover extraordinary experiences around the world. We offer our expertise and experience in curating one-of-a-kind journeys which are authentic, immersive and transcendent; so as to spur you to step out of your comfort zone, discover the world we live in and enrich your sense of self.
Blue Sky Escapes crafts journeys to over 30 spectacular destinations around the world, including parts of Asia, Africa and South America. We are also a leading wellness provider in Singapore and are recognized for our ongoing series of self-exploratory retreats, An Emergence of Self (https://blueskyescapes.co/eos-retreats/), which is hosted periodically in Singapore and facilitates journeys to inner landscapes. Learn more about us on our website (www.blueskyescapes.co) and Instagram (@bluesky.escapes).
We are looking for a passionate and high-performing Events & Operations Intern who bears the following skills and qualities, to join us in growing an independent travel and lifestyle brand:
- assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Company;
- providing sales coordination and administrative support to the team, such as client and supplier liaison, deck building, cheat sheets, collaterals, invoices, keeping track of payments, booking documentations, researching rates, preparation of care packages and arranging timely send out to clients;
- assisting in tracking deal status, sales targets, commissions and maintaining any CRM database systems and preparing reports on the same;
- keeping abreast of any developments which may have an impact on the business and conducting thorough travel and business-related research, as well as preparing reports for the same;
- preparing documentation in support of Company’s objectives;
- setting up and maintaining information in SharePoint, Intel, Feedback Forms and Country Guides for all destinations;
- assisting in the expansion of destinations and product offerings through coordination with suppliers and business partners;
- assisting in content creation and uploading for the Company’s website, marketing collaterals and other digital marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.);
- providing support to events and wellness sessions (inventory management, packing of wellness kits, set up and tear down, hosting of guests, drawing up of site plans and proposals);
- assisting in posting and keeping job recruitment posts up-to-date;
- maintaining office upkeep, including inventory of office supplies and printed collaterals;
You will be involved to assist in the following:
- To develop, plan and execute strategic programs in the space of wellness and self-development, according to our brand image and target demographic(s);
- Ideate and assist in the production of various events, in tandem with the business’ operations and development goals;
- Perform post-event analysis and internal reporting to identify areas of improvement and future opportunities;
- Be familiar with or conduct swift research and reporting on key industry trends and best practices, identifying potential business opportunities to enhance programming and engagement;
- Communicate with vendors and partners in a timely and efficient manner, conducting negotiations as necessary, and ensuring clear understanding of our requirements to produce the highest standard of service and best experience for our clients;
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and potential clients;
- has a genuine interest in travel and lifestyle as an industry, so as to be able to craft content that is relevant and to have a sense of what clients might look out for in our journeys;
- has a strong creative, analytical and growth mindset;
- has excellent writing and language skills, and is detail oriented;
- is a team player who strives for excellence and can handle multiple projects simultaneously with tight timelines;
- is self-motivated, resourceful and comfortable working in a cross-functional environment; and
- has a flexible and responsive attitude.
For the Cover Letter, please send in one which elaborates on the following:
- Why you would like to join the Blue Sky Escapes team
- How you propose to contribute to the team
- Your relevant experience and proficiency relating to the applied role, and
- A situation where you met with an issue/problem at work or with a client — what was it about and how did it end up?
Existing students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Thank you for applying. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
How to Apply
Login to SingapuraJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.