Graphic Design cum Social Media Intern (SaladStop!) – Singapore
- Love to design but has an interest in social media? Wonder how postings are planned or scheduled? Want to participate in introducing our new upcoming brand on Instagram, Facebook or TikTok?
- You are ideally social media savvy and willing to work in a fast paced yet independent environment handling different projects at the same time. Experience in graphics design and working knowledge of some editing software (Photoshop, Premier Pro, After effects & Illustrator) is highly desirable. You have the ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independence.
- Excellent computer knowledge for MAC environments. Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Organised, dependable and detail-oriented team player
- Mondays to Fridays: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Commit to minimum of 3 months. Best if you are able to start in August onwards.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.