Social Media Intern (CHOW) – Singapore
CHOW is a social-first content agency based in Singapore and Thailand, focused on developing and sharing impactful visual stories for the F&B and Hospitality industries. We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Social Media Intern to join our team!
- Day-to-day client servicing role across delegated accounts, supporting full-time team
- Involved in planning monthly social media campaigns to meet clients’ ongoing business objectives
- Assist with the creation of content for delegated accounts, and working with set creative direction for accompanying visuals
- Assist the Creative team at photoshoots for delegated accounts, sourcing, and food-styling
- Community Management
- Page Management
- Poly/Uni graduates welcome
- An independent and tenacious worker
- Well-versed with Facebook, Instagram & TikTok etc
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in copywriting is a must
- Passion for the food & beverage industry’s a plus!
- Min. of 3 months commitment
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.