Production Assistant Intern (CHOW) – Singapore
CHOW is a social-first content agency based in Singapore and Thailand, focused on developing and sharing impactful visual stories for the F&B and Hospitality industries.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Production Assistant Intern to join our team. As a Production Assistant Intern, you will work closely with our production team to support the production process from pre-production to post-production.
- Assist with pre-production planning, including scheduling, casting, storyboarding, and prop sourcing.
- Coordinate logistics for shoots, including arranging prop and equipment rentals, packing and preparing for production.
- Assist with setting up and operating production equipment, including cameras, lighting, and sound equipment.
- Provide on-set support during shoots, including managing props, wardrobe, and talent.
- Help with post-production tasks, including media management, file organization, and editing.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Currently enrolled in a degree/diploma program related to film, media, or a related field.
- Strong organizational, communication skills and understanding of task management softwares.
- Familiarity with production equipment and software, such as cameras and editing software.
- Passion for the food and beverage and hospitality industry is a bonus.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to work for us, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.