Art Teaching and Operations Intern (Impressions Kids Club – East Coast) – Singapore
Art Teaching and Operations Intern (East Coast Outlet)
Looking for a Interns to join the team!
- Candidates must be willing to work under pressure and think on their feet.
- Need to be able to handle children (We are in a children Edu-tainment industry)
- With teaching experience will be preferred but not necessary as training will be given
- Be Operational Ready (Able to be manage the operation of the Kids Club Counter)
- Candidates will be trained to assist in the running of events and activities
- Administrative duties
- Assist in Teaching / Facilitating various programs of the Kids Club
- Logistical Support (Preparation of materials prior to event start)
- Curriculum planning Support (Planning of program for the kids club)
No experience required we are looking for children loving, committed and passionate individual to join our team! Potential to join us as a full-timer and be part of our founding team
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.