Content Creator (Lara & Ela) – Singapore
We are a luxury fashion jewelry brand with a strong focus on sustainability.
We’re looking for a content creator who is passionate about sustainability, fashion and skilled with social media to help strengthen Lara & Ela’s local and international presence. If graphics, Instagram, TikTok or making videos are your thing, you have a creative eye and are keen to make your mark on a growing startup, this could be the role for you.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Creating and scheduling posts and stories for our instagram (core platform)
- Weekly scheduling of posts for other priority platforms (Linkedin, Facebook)
SOCIAL CONTENT CREATION
- Helping to create simple Tiktok/Reel videos
- Creating IG graphic guides/explainers like this
- Helping to answer DM’s an enquiries in a timely manner
- Engage with our community (responding to comments/questions)
- Monitor/keep an eye out for potential partnerships with like-minded individuals or organisations
- Compiling data on monthly performance (posts with most engagement) to inform ongoing social strategy
- Assisting on Lara & Ela’s shoots
- Have a burning passion for sustainable fashion/beauty/retail and its nuances
- Have previous experience with content generation and design flair
- Have a creative streak and a way with words
- Prior experience managing social media accounts a bonus
- Be a keen storyteller who loves to explore concepts
- Know how to use photoshop/canva/adobe suite
- Be driven, detail-orientated and able to work independently
- Able to commit for 3-6 months
- Grow your connections with thought leaders, brand owners and entrepreneurs within the sustainable fashion space
- Develop your social media marketing skills
- Gain understanding of what it takes to run a media/e-commerce business
- Be working with a small, passionate and hardworking team
- Supported in your growth, development and training
Please note: this is an internship position, but can lead to a full time role for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.