Finance Manager (Mercury PR) – Singapore
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of finance matters in Singapore. This will include financial reporting (internal), statutory reporting (tax), and management (IFRS – accounting).
You will play a crucial role in supporting the management in financial analysis (budgeting/forecasting), to support decision-making, and implement technology in our financial and operational processes to improve accuracy, speed, and cost.
Your areas of focus will be:
- Play a crucial role in a well-established Singapore agency-based business which has a strong DNA in the luxury, lifestyle, and events spaces
- Handle the full set of accounting responsibilities: maintain the general ledger, monthly/quarterly/annual close, audit reports, review of accounting practices
- Manage the company’s forecasting (both accrual and cash flow forecasting)
- Support the implementation of internal control policies
- Liaise with external service providers: auditors/tax agents/company secretary
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide financial insights and recommendations
- Management of government grant applications
- Support management on service agreements and contracts to clients
You will need:
- A strong growth mindset: a commitment to develop and challenge yourself in the coming years, while completing day-to-day work with a high standard
- A diploma or degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics, and a professional qualification (such as CFA/CPA/FPAC, etc.) is a plus
- More than 3 years of successful work experience in financial management, accounting, and/or related fields. Prior experience in the agency field is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Very high attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to prioritize among different responsibilities and projects
You can look forward to:
- Strong leadership team commitment to your professional success
- Competitive package with medical benefits and discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to work with finance and operational colleagues with a diversity of professional and cultural backgrounds
- Flexible working hours and flexibility in WFH opportunities and vacation
- Exact title can be determined based on mutual discussion and experience level
How to Apply
Open to Singapore Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SingapuraJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.